SaniZide Pro 1® makes staying compliant even easier by reducing the risk of cross-contamination with true, one-minute kill claims effective against 48 microorganisms and SARS-CoV-2*(the virus that causes COVID-19) and safe for repeated use on hard, nonporous surfaces. *according to the emerging viral pathogen claim
- Easy-to-use trigger spray.
- Fast, portable way to disinfect hard non-porous surfaces.
- Effective against 48 microorganisms in one minute, including MRSA, VRE, Tuberculosis, T. mentag (general Fungicidal claim), Poliovirus, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, and many more
- Effective against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) according to the emerging viral pathogen claim.
Disclosure: US States Right to Know Act
This surface disinfectant product contains Ethanol (CAS 64-17-5) as a disinfectant, which in California is considered to be carcinogenic to humans when ingested in the form of an alcoholic beverage [IARC 1].
This surface disinfectant product also contains the following ingredients which do not appear on any listing of chemicals of concern as designated by the State of California or the European Union:
Purified Water (CAS 7732-18-5) as a diluent
Propylene Glycol (CAS 57-55-6) as a solvent
Citric Acid (CAS 77-92-9) as a pH adjuster
Decyl Glucoside (CAS 68515-73-1) as a surfactant
Didecyldimonium Chloride (CAS 7173-51-5) as a disinfectant
Lauryl Glucoside (CAS 110615-47-9) as a surfactant
For use in: Hospitals, medical or dental offices, ambulances, ambulatory surgical centers, nursing homes, laboratories, pharmacies, veterinary offices, and other healthcare-related institutions.
- 32 oz. Spray Bottle (SKU 35910); Case Qty. 6 / Case Wt. 14 lbs.
- 5 Gallon Carboy (SKU 35941); Case Qty. 1 / Case Wt. 40 lbs.
FREE Shipping on NCide product orders of $150 or more
Can you provide proof that your surface disinfectants are for use against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19)?
All of our SaniZide products meet the EPA’s criteria for use against COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2). Safetec surface disinfectants are sub registered products. Since the EPA list N only contains the primary registrant’s name and EPA Registration number, you will not be able to find our products by name. Below is a list of our products and the primary registrant’s information so you can find the products easily on the EPA List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2. • SaniZide Pro 1 Spray/Liquid (EPA registration # 88494-3-67161) is Peak Disinfectant by North American Infection Control Ltd under (EPA registration # 88494-3)
- SaniZide Pro 1™ Spray/Liquid (EPA registration # 88494-3-67161) is Peak Disinfectant by North American Infection Control Ltd under (EPA registration # 88494-3)
- SaniZide Pro 1™ Wipes (EPA Registration # 88494-4-67161) is Peak Disinfectant by North American Infection Control Ltd under (EPA registration # 88494-4)
- SaniZide Plus Spray/Liquid (EPA Registration # 1839-83-67161) is Detergent Disinfectant Pump Spray by Stepan Company (EPA Registration # 1839-83)
- SaniZide Plus Wipes (EPA Registration # 1839-174-67161) is Stepan Towelette by Stepan Company (EPA Registration # 1839-174)
What is the difference between kill time and product contact time?
Kill time is the time it takes a disinfectant to kill an individual pathogen or group of pathogens. Product contact time is the time it takes a disinfectant to kill all the pathogens listed on the product label. A product that kills most pathogens in one minute, but requires 5 minutes to kill a single pathogen, has a 5 minute product contact time and must remain wet on a surface for the full 5 minutes. SaniZide Pro 1® disinfectant kills all pathogens listed on the label in one minute. Therefore, SaniZide Pro 1® disinfectant has a one-minute product contact time and only needs to remain wet on the surface for one minute, saving time and increasing compliance.
Which SaniZide product is ready to use?
Both. SaniZide Plus® and Pro 1® products are both ready to use, meaning there is no diluting or mixing necessary. They can be used right from the bottle or canister.