- Effective against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) according to the emerging viral pathogen claim.
- Available in convenient mini pouches and pull-out canisters.
- Fast, portable way to disinfect hard nonporous surfaces.
- Effective against 48 microorganisms in one minute, including MRSA, VRE, Tuberculosis, T. mentag (general Fungicidal claim), Poliovirus, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, and many more.
- FREE Shipping on NCide product orders of $150 or more
- (1) Box of Sanizide Pro1 pouches (50 Ct. / Box) and (1) Canister of Sanizide Pro1 Wipes (150 Ct. / Canister)
- Case: (12) Sanizide Pro1 Canisters (150 Ct. Wipes / Canister)
- Case: (6) Sanizide Pro1 Boxes (50 Ct. Wipes / Box)
For use in: Hospitals, medical or dental offices, ambulances, ambulatory surgical centers, nursing homes, laboratories, pharmacies, veterinary offices, and other healthcare-related institutions.
Disclosure: US States Right to Know Act
This surface disinfectant product contains Ethanol (CAS 64-17-5) as a disinfectant, which in California is considered to be carcinogenic to humans when ingested in the form of an alcoholic beverage [IARC 1].
This surface disinfectant product also contains the following ingredients which do not appear on any listing of chemicals of concern as designated by the State of California or the European Union:
Purified Water (CAS 7732-18-5) as a diluent
Propylene Glycol (CAS 57-55-6) as a solvent
Citric Acid (CAS 77-92-9) as a pH adjuster
Decyl Glucoside (CAS 68515-73-1) as a surfactant
Didecyldimonium Chloride (CAS 7173-51-5) as a disinfectant
Lauryl Glucoside (CAS 110615-47-9) as a surfactant